How We're Staying Connected During COVID-19
Update as of March 18th, 2020
- All in-person events scheduled for the remainder of March, April, and May will be either moved to an online/virtual format, postponed, or cancelled.
- Keep an eye on our online events here.
- Continue to access our COVID-19 FAQ section created in our Customer Support Center. Check it out here.
Update as of March 13th, 2020
- All in-person events scheduled for March - Early April will be either moved to an online/virtual format, postponed, or cancelled.
- Transitioning from offline to online will create new and dynamic online opportunities for our community to stay connected and support each other.
- Dedicated COVID-19 FAQ section created in our Customer Support Center. Click here to access.
Let’s be honest: there’s a lot going on in the world right now. It’s easy to feel isolated and overwhelmed as you scroll through social media. As all of us prioritize our health - physical and mental - it’s super important to stay connected with your people.
Meeting Up with Ellevate Online:
If you’ve been a part of one of one of our online events in the last 2 months, you may have noticed that our online webinars and workshops have had a little extra zest. Our presenters lead real-time exercises; you can download content to continue learning; and there’s the most chat engagement between attendees I’ve ever seen!
And as we continue to focus on creating spaces for our members to connect with each other, you’ll see our calendar fill up with a variety of online events that will give you the opportunity to meet and grow relationships with Ellevate members while brushing up on a topic that will help you grow in your career… all without leaving your desk(or kitchen table).
Thousands of you have applied for an Ellevate Squad - small, diverse groups of women at similar points in their career. Squads are already set up to meet via video conference starting the week of March 31st, so the program is continuing as planned; it’s never been more important that you have the support of your peers.
Meeting Up with Ellevate In Person:
The Ellevate team is closely monitoring the current events and the unfolding of COVID-19. Throughout this process, the health and well-being of our community is of utmost importance to our team.
At this time, our events are taking place as planned; some events may be moved online, and we’ll communicate directly about those as necessary.
With the upmost respect we ask you to use your best judgement and stay home if:
- You are sick or feeling you are getting sick
- You have a chronic condition or a weakened immune system
- You have recently been to Mainland China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, or any other strongly affected areas.
As much as we all love a handshake, if you do choose to attend please keep in mind these tips to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Move to a hand over the heart or nod in place of a handshake or hug.
- In lieu of a business card swap, remember, Conversations is the perfect tool to connect with members before, and after the event.
Stay safe, and please reach out with any questions.
For more information about coronavirus, visit the CDC website.
You deserve more.
No matter the challenge, you don't have to face it alone - but it’s up to you to take the first step. Join Ellevate to find the people you can trust, who understand what you’re going through, and who genuinely want to help you succeed.
Already a Member?