Ellevate Pittsburgh Mentorship Program
The Ellevate Pittsburgh Mentorship Program was launched in 2013 as part of our commitment to support and accelerate the careers of Ellevate Pittsburgh members. The program fosters an environment for you to learn, grow, and connect with some of the region’s top women in the finance, healthcare, energy, advertising, education, and consumer goods sectors.
A mentor-mentee relationship...
Is a mutually beneficial and personally fulfilling partnership that provides an opportunity to develop communication skills, expand viewpoints, and consider new ways to approach situations.
• Be invited to exclusive social events with all participating mentors and mentees.
• Expand your network by meeting women in the region who are trailblazers in their fields.
Benefits to Mentee
• Be matched with a senior mentor who you will meet with 1:1 on a regular basis, plus communication by email and phone.
• Learn from someone with a different background and perspective.
• Receive practical, applicable, and relevant guidance and resources to overcome hurdles, perform better at work and feel more confident doing so.
• Gain knowledge, confidence and support to undertake new responsibilities and challenges.
• Receive feedback on strengths and developmental needs.
• Develop a sense of professional identity and confidence.
• Identify career opportunities.
Benefits to Mentor
• Hear fresh ideas and enthusiasm from mentees.
• Increase satisfaction gained helping women bypass some of the obstacles you overcame the hard way.
• Have an objective sounding board to talk to about projects or issues.
• Learn from teaching others.
To learn more about this program, please visit: http://bit.ly/1M69y1l
Have more questions? Follow up with the expert herself.
Kristy Wallace is the CEO of Ellevate Network, and is responsible for executing Ellevate Network’s mission to close the gender achievement gap in business by providing professional women with a global community to lean on and learn from. She directs the Network’s staff, is responsible for business growth and strategy, and works closely with Ellevate's Chapter Leaders, Business Partners, and Champions to further Ellevate's impact. Kristy is host of the Ellevate Podcast: Conversations with Women Changing... Continue Reading
Join Ellevate Now
In our community of experts, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?