What do we do?
Ellevate Network is a community of professional women committed to helping each other succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
We believe that when ambitious professional women get more opportunity — to have a voice in important conversations, to have a seat at the table where decisions are made, to steer our collective economic power towards that which we care about — it ultimately benefits everyone, and leads to a more equal world.
To us, that means more opportunities for everyone. It means no more harassment. It means equal pay. It means a fair shake at success. It means access to clean water, wherever and whoever you are.
- Women put more money into their communities
- Inclusive decision making results in more innovative and collaborative solutions
- Companies with women leaders at the helm show a greater return on investment, compared to those led by men
Because of these beliefs, we also work with companies committed to diversity and inclusion. Through our corporate partnerships, we provide an effective framework for companies to be a leader in diversity, attract top talent, and retain high performers through our customized programming, access to career resources, and top notch events. We're changing the business world from the inside out.
What makes us different?
Our community is like no other. 21 years strong and developed on the basis of women supporting women, it has evolved into a cross-industry, cross-experience group of ambitious professionals who are committed to seeing one another succeed.
We’re intentional about our Values:
- There is power in diversity - We value different perspectives and recognize that they help us grow. We challenge the norm to make diversity a reality.
- Community lifts us up - We use the power of teamwork to solve problems. We communicate openly and work together to elevate each individual.
- We practice gratitude - We’re passionate about the work we’re doing and recognize that we’re privileged to be doing it.
- Honesty, integrity & respect, always - When in question, we always default to the“most respectful interpretation” of a situation.
- Be authentic - We believe in the power of being accountable to our work as well as our personal lives. We work to make everyone comfortable presenting their genuine selves inside and outside of the workplace.
- Action is important - We get things done - without freaking out.
These Values drive all of our actions as a business - whether it comes to our diverse hiring practices, seeing everything through a lens of benefiting our community, or just “taking care of business” - we always make sure that we’re staying true to these Values.
Do they sound good to you?
Take the Member Pledge
It’s a special kind of woman who raises her hand to be a part of this community.
We continue to hear from the women at Ellevate that they appreciate how intentional everyone here is about helping other women. This is not by accident, we have cultivated a community that is on the same page - people who are committed to your success and are interested in providing the opportunities you need to make it happen.
- Here, you’re going to meet the right people. Hopeful, optimistic, and action oriented. Since everyone is here for a reason, members continue to show up.
- You don’t have to create a network of your own, because we’ve done the work for you.
- Everyone is here because they actually want to support other women. It’s that simple.
Our Member Pledge:
As a member of Ellevate Network, I pledge to commit to myself as well as speak up and take action in support of other professional women.
I am willing to have courageous conversations about the role of women in business and advocate for myself and others in my personal and professional life.
I believe in the Ellevate Network Values of diversity, authenticity, honesty, integrity, and respect; gratitude, community, and action -- and am committed to upholding them.
The difference is in the details.
- The women in our community are not anonymous - they’re real people who have your back.
- We’re intentional about including people here who come from all walks of life: however you identify, as long as you’re ambitious and committed to helping other women — you’re welcome here. This is an inclusive community.
- We’re cross-industry, for a reason. We believe that diverse perspectives lead to smarter decision-making, and we love providing them for you through the special connections to the expert women in our network.
- We are actively testing and innovating solutions to your toughest career moments. Our programs take place every single day (just check the calendar), and will work for you whether in your local chapter or online.
- What makes us different is clearly on display at our annual Mobilize Women Summit, where you can actually connect with the right people in the room, hear from diverse voices that aren’t typically heard at other summits, and walk away with actionable steps in your own life to make equality real. We do what we say we’re going to do — ask the people who have attended.
Introduce yourself to the community here.
Join Ellevate Now
In our community of experts, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?