Master Class: Mastering The Invisible Rules
Online • July 21, 2019
This free Master Class serves as blueprint women can use to help them better navigate organizational culture and their careers while grasping the invisible rules.
Sunday, July 21, 2019 6:00 PM - 6:45 PM EDT
Join Ellevate Now
At our events, you’ll meet professional women committed to helping you succeed. We use the power of community to help you take the next step in your career.
Already a Member?
Women in organizations are not passively pushed and pulled by organizational tides; they’re active agents making long-term strategic choices and daily tactical choices in interactions with colleagues in light of an organization’s structural constraints. However, a woman's career advancement and navigation is hindered by invisible rules embedded within company culture.
As a result of attending this Master Class, you will:
- Define and identify invisible rules within your organization
- Understand how intentional invisibility hurts your career
- Deploy tactics that address interactional discomfort so you can navigate tough conversations with confidence
- Identify constraints that typically conceal and perpetuate invisible rules within an organization
- Understand the 3 types of power every professional woman should be aware of
- Acquire information to better navigate company culture
- Leverage a blueprint to mastering the invisible rules
Note: If you’re planning to attend and you’ve registered for my courses and/or receive my communications, you will not need to register for this Master Class.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.