Leading Women discussion group
Online • July 18, 2019
The Leading Women monthly, virtual discussion group is designed to engage and support women professionals as you manage and advance your career.
Thursday, July 18, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Contact me directly to be my guest on your first call.
The Leading Women monthly, virtual discussion group is designed to engage and support women professionals as you manage and advance your career in pursuit of greater leadership opportunities. In an interactive, confidential forum, you will have an opportunity to connect with other women, gain new perspectives, and share your own questions and insights, all while developing new strategies and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Some of the topics we discuss are how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
The Leading Women discussion group meets the first and third Thursday of every month at 12PM ET. Join our new Facebook group to continue the conversation between calls!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.