In this Ellevate Jam session, you’ll learn how to clarify your vision & purpose, clarify your audience and the problem you solve for them and tap into your unique voice.
Tue, Oct 15, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
In this Ellevate Jam session, you’ll learn how to:
- Clarify your vision & purpose
- Clarify your audience and the problem you solve for them
- Create your story and the values your brand + biz are built on
- Understand your point of difference in the market and how you can captivate your audience
- Tap into your unique voice, connect with your tribe, and get started before you’re ready
Arielle Shnaidman is a brand & success coach for entrepreneurial women who are ready to finally step into their power, build their brand, and grow their business. After co-founding her own startup and spending several years working at other early-stage startups, she launched her own coaching business to serve women. Since then, she’s helped women who aspire to create something of their own overcome the overwhelm, break through limiting beliefs, and go from ideas to action. Arielle graduated from McGill University and is an NLP Master Practitioner and certified Life, Social & Emotional Intelligence, and Motivational coach. Follow her on LinkedIn and Instagram @arielleshnaidman or learn more at www.arielleshnaidman.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.