Dating in a New World: Workshop
New York, NY • October 18, 2019
Learn the tools for finding your ideal partner.
Friday, October 18, 2019 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM EDTPrivate Home
New York, NY 10013
Join Karen Bigman, Founder of The Divorcierge, along with Therapist & Coach, Dr. Kristin Davin for an afternoon of education & entertainment!
In this workshop we will:
- Help you figure out what might be holding you back or preventing you from finding the right partner
- Educate you on the neuroscience and psychology of how women approach dating vs. how men approach dating
- Work on shifting your mindset so you can think about how to approach dating differently, have more fun with it and be more successful, whatever your goal is
In addition you will:
- Learn tips for creating your online profile
- Enjoy wine & refreshments in the rooftop garden (weather permitting) at the end of the workshop
Workshop also includes:
- 1 revision to your online profile (available until November 15th)
This workshop is open to men and women.
Email Karen directly if you would like your professional photos taken Karen@TheDivorcierge.com
Space is limited. Advance registration required.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.