Women Of Impact Pitch Finals
New York, NY • September 24, 2019
The Women of Impact pitch finals will highlight our 5 finalist women-founded brands that use their products or services to uplift underserved groups and communities.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTLuminary
New York, NY 10001
Sorry, registration for this event has closed.
Please Contact Us for information about joining the waitlist.
WHAT IS IT
In Partnership with and created by Berlin Cameron, Luminary, and Marie Claire, the Women of Impact pitch competition will celebrate women-founded brands that use their products or services to uplift underserved groups and communities.
Five finalists will compete live at Luminary, giving their best business pitches to an impressive panel of female judges. The winner will receive a host of resources and services designed to take their brand to the next level—including creative, media, professional development, workspace, networking, and a supportive professional community.
- Entries open: Aug 12
- Entries close: Aug 30 (NOW CLOSED)
- Finalists announcement: Sept 12
- Pitch competition: Sept 24
- 150 hours of creative services from Girl Brands Do It Better ($40K value)
- 2-year Collective Luminary Membership ($10K value)
- 1-year Ellevate Membership ($500 value)
- 6 hours of legal services through LVLUP Legal ($2500 value)
- Meet and greet with editors of Marie Claire
- Interview on The Reset Podcast by Laura Mignott (3000-5000 listens per episode)
- Programmatic digital media from Centro ($10k value)
- 50 hours of PR consulting hours with Lori Lefevre Communications ($10k value)
RUNNER UP PRIZE
- 1 consultation meeting with Girl Brands Do It Better and Lori Lefevre Communications for Creative and PR Services ($5K value)
- 1 Side Hustle Membership at Luminary ($2400 value)
- 2 hours of legal services through LVLUP Legal ($700)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.