Women and Leadership: Cultivating Presence, Influence and Impact
Newport Beach, CA • September 13, 2019
Learn new ways to influence in a more authentic and aligned way. Step into fully embodying your leadership with powerful practices and strategies. Special Bring a Friend Rate Until September 7th!
Fri, Sep 13 6:00 PM - Sun, Sep 15 3:00 PM PDTLido House
330 Newport Boulevard
Newport Beach, CA 92663
As a woman leader, have you experienced any of the following:
- You are often interrupted in meetings and conversations
- You and your ideas are not taken seriously by others
- Colleagues say they will take action but people don’t keep their commitments
- Your projects and budgets just don’t get funded at the level you want
- You have been passed over for a promotion when you know you were qualified
- Your team is underperforming and you know they could do more
- You feel an underlying mistrust and/or lack of respect from others
- You doubt yourself and your abilities, you may feel like a fraud or imposter
- You play small and hold yourself back even when you know you can succeed
Unfortunately, all of these situations indicate a lack of leadership presence and influence. The good news is that you can learn and embody influence easily with the right practices.
It’s time to redefine how you see yourself as a woman leader.
It’s time to gain new leadership skills, tools and practices.
It’s time to breakthrough whatever is holding you back from achieving your goals.
It’s time to step into your personal power so you can truly create the impact you desire.
During this event you will:
- Learn new definitions of influence and power that reflect how women leaders see the world so that you can lead from your authentic self to create new results
- Explore your relationship to influencing others and being powerful; Determine your areas of strength and potential blind spots that may be holding you back
- Identify the specific situations where you lose your ability to influence others and somehow “unplug” from your personal power during times of stress, pressure and drama
- Gain new strategies and tools to move beyond “imposter syndrome” where you feel like you don’t really belong in leadership so you can fully influence others effectively
- Learn a series of leadership embodiment practices to fully occupy your personal power, influence others effectively and create your leadership vision more easily
- Determine new ways to harness the power of your emotions to fuel your vision and commitments rather than hold you back
- Leave the program with a clear 30-day Action Plan to implement what you have learned
For full program details, visit:
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.