Ellevate Entrepreneurs: Create & Deliver Your Signature Speech
New York, NY • October 17, 2019
Breaking News! Join our inaugural chapter meeting for Ellevate Entrepreneurs – our member-only focused monthly gathering for female entrepreneurs who are nurturing growing businesses.
Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDTMaggy London Showroom
225 W37th St
New York, NY 10018
This event marks the inaugural chapter meeting for Ellevate Entrepreneurs – our focused monthly gathering for women entrepreneurs who are nurturing growing businesses.
Through our monthly events, we provide mentorship and a peer community that helps our members grow as business owners as well as grow thriving businesses. - Deb Boulanger, Ellevate Entrepreneur Lead
Our October 17 event also features a warm welcome by our CEO Kristy Wallace, followed by a presentation by Speaking Expert and Coach, Robyn Hatcher.
How to create and deliver your Signature Speech
With Robyn Hatcher, SpeakEtc.
Would you like to…
- do a TED talk but don't know what to talk about?
- attract more business through speaking?
- create a compelling brand story for your website?
Public Speaking is one of the most effective marketing tools available to any business professional.
Robyn Hatcher, “recovering” actor & communication skills expert, believes everyone has a story inside them. Our unique stories have the power to attract, inspire and heal both ourselves and our listeners.
In this interactive presentation, Robyn will help you create and deliver a talk that communicates your passion, purpose and expertise.
You will learn how to:
- Design that TED talk!
- Create a compelling presentation you can use at conferences, lunch & Learns and business events!
- Nail your brand story at networking meetings, media appearances and website videos?
You will get:
- Strategies to discover, articulate and organize your message
- Clarity on...WHY you do what you do, WHAT you do and HOW what you do serves others
- A step by step outline for creating an engaging presentation
- Delivery techniques to make sure you exude presence and confidence
Join us at this inaugural great event and regularly on the third Thursday of each month!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.