Join Houston's Premiere Mindfulness Festival!
Houston, TX • October 19, 2019
YOUniversoul Fest is a one-day mindfulness festival with a unique blend of yoga, music, meditation, & enlightenment. Other festivities include health, spirituality, food, healing, socializing
Saturday, October 19, 2019 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM EDTMidtown Park
2811 Travis Street
Houston, TX 77006
Code: Rachel44 for 20% off ticket price!
YOUniversoul Fest is a yearly, one-day mindfulness festival with a unique blend of yoga, movement, art, and enlightenment. Other festivities include dance, philosophy, spirituality, healing, social interactivity, plant-based food, sustainable living, and children’s programming. And we are thrilled that our board member Rachel Tenenbaum will be speaking at 11:15 in the Enlightenment Hall!
Details from YOUniversoul Fest:
We have worked all year to bring our entire city together in celebration of love, life, consciousness, and togetherness on Saturday October 19. We are in awe of the support that the community has provided to make this dream a reality.
For a little more than the price of most 2-hour yoga workshops, you will get:
- 10 hours of non-stop programming from 10 am to 8 pm
- 50+ workshops and presenters
- 35 conscious and plant-based vendors
- 2 hours of children's programming (kids 12 and under are free because we are doing this for them)
- 6 hours of Red Tent experience because we recognize, respect, and admire the Divine Feminine
- 24 amazing Empowerment Talks that touch on all aspects of our Eight Limbs of YOUniverSOUL Fest
- 9 artists in the Art Gallery, displaying and creating magical wonders in front of your eyes using a brush or a camera lens
- The Meditation Station, providing you a space to connect with yourself and go within
- The CommuniTEA Tent, bringing people together around the amazing aromas and art of tea
- Ongoing healing provided by massage therapists, chiropractic interns, essential oil specialists, reiki masters, and numerous others
- Henna tattoos and face painting to enliven your soul and brighten your day
- As many hugs as you can handle
- To dance, play, frolic, go upside down, and move with utter freedom
- Oh, and yoga every single hour
We have brought the best of Houston and beyond together for you because we love you and cherish you. Now come join us on October 19 so we can meet you as well.
Use code: RACHEL44 for 20% off!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.