Let's Talk: Women and Taxes
Roseville, MN • January 9, 2020
Do you have burning questions about your personal or small business taxes? Join us for a morning networking and panel discussion featuring tax and retirement plan experts.
Thursday, January 9, 2020 7:30 AM - 10:00 AM CSTOlsen Thielen & Co., Ltd.
2675 Long Lake Road
Roseville, MN 55113
Do you have burning questions about your personal or small business taxes? Join us for a morning networking and panel discussion featuring tax and retirement plan experts, who will walk us through what we all need to know heading into tax season to help you get prepared!
Develop connections with other women and learn more about personal and professional taxes!
Let's talk about:
- Document management, what do you need to keep and for how long?
- What do you need to know as a small business owner?
- Do you need to keep medical and donation documents?
- How can I maximize tax savings and retirement plan contributions?
- Any more important questions to get you ready for the new year!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:30 – 8:15 am: Registration and Networking (Including Coffee and Breakfast)
8:15 – 9:30 am: Panel Discussion and Q & A
9:30 – 10:00 am: Wrap up Q&A and Networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.