Leading Women Discussion Group
Online • November 7, 2019
The Leading Women online discussion group is a forum where women can come together to get to know and support one another as they strive to advance their careers.
Thursday, November 7, 2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
CONTACT ME TO BE MY GUEST AND CHECK IT OUT. I will send you the Zoom info when you reach out.
The Leading Women virtual discussion group is designed to offer a fun, safe place for women to get to know and support each other.
In an interactive, confidential forum, you will have an opportunity to connect with other women, gain new perspectives, and share your own questions and insights, all while developing new strategies and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Some of the topics we discuss are how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.