Uplevel Your Leadership Credibility and Impact Virtual Program
Online • November 5, 2019
Do you have a track record of success but still doubt yourself? Do others take credit for your ideas? Join us for this engaging, interactive online program to build your "inner credibility!"
Tue, Nov 5 4:00 PM - Tue, Nov 26 5:00 PM PST
11/5, 11/12, 11/19 and 11/26 at 4.00pm - 5.00pm Pacific
Special Rate for Ellevate Members (See Below)
Do you have a track record of success but underestimate yourself and what you can accomplish?
Do others get recognition and credit for your ideas?
Do you lack support and buy-in for your projects?
Are you frustrated by the endless meetings and discussions that delay the progress of your work?
Being able to enhance your credibility and impact is essential for you to gain support, visibility, and buy-in for the important work you are doing.
Join us for this engaging, interactive online program to go beyond "quick fixes" and theories to learn how to actually shift your "inner credibility" at a deep level. When you do this, you will gain credibility from others and increase your impact almost effortlessly.
Throughout the program, you will engage with powerful tools and practices to help you fully embody credibility so that you can promote your ideas, receive support for your work, engage others effectively and make progress toward what matters most to you immediately.
The program is designed for people with all levels of experience - leading projects, teams or organizations - and is delivered virtually so you can participate from anywhere.
WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE
- Understand how to fully embody credibility through your presence, words and actions
- Determine how to establish credibility in the first five minutes of any conversation or meeting
- Identify language and context-setting skills that engage others to increase your credibility and impact
- Explore new definitions of credibility that will support you and your goals
- Learn and apply new practices from neuroscience and mindfulness that build "inner credibility" so you are unstoppable
- Develop an Action Plan to implement your learnings after the program
- Four content-rich live 60-minute webinars on Tuesdays at 4:00 pm Pacific on 11/5, 11/12, 11/19 and 11/26*
- Weekly Q&A calls to ask your specific questions and receive coaching
*If you are unable to join the webinars, recordings will be available to download within 24 hours.
Receive a $100 discount on the registration fee. Use the code "ELLEVATE" when checking out and it will be automatically applied.
*Ellevate Network is not sponsoring this event
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.