Ellevate Entrepreneurs [VIRTUAL MEETUP] - 2020 Facilitated Vision & Goal Setting
Online • New York • December 19, 2019
What will you need to grow and scale your business in 2020? Join our December Ellevate Entrepreneurs online event to plot, plan, discuss, and activate your vision for 2020.
Thursday, December 19, 2019 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM EST
This online event is designed for entrepreneurs and business owners who are ready to intentionally plan for the year ahead. You will be encouraged to push yourself beyond what you feel you can do, to what you are capable of achieving in 2020. This is a "Get It Done" day we meet virtually (via Zoom meeting) at 9:30am ET to get instructions for the day and start on our visioning for 2020.
We meet up again in our virtual meeting room at 12:30 ET to share turn our big picture vision into achievable goals. You will actually reverse engineer your success by calendaring out your personal success plan.
At one final gathering at 4:30pm ET we celebrate the future manifestation of a successful year!
Open to Ellevate Members Only. (Geared to entrepreneurs and business owners)
Note: A private Zoom invitation will be emailed directly to all registrants just prior to the event date.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Link to join this event: https://zoom.us/j/901258660
- Looking back to prepare ahead
- Your 2020 Success Story - in narrative or visual form (or both)
12:30 - 1:30 Midday Check in`
- How is this experience of the past year informing your future plans?
- How does your 2020 Success Story unfold?
- Develop your master list of goals
- Map out your priorities
- Mastermind and share your Vision
4:30 - 5:30 End of Day Check in
- How do you feel about your success plan for 2020?
- What most surprised you?
- Where do you need the most help?
- How will you stay on plan? What habits need to change?
- Mastermind and share your top goal for 2020 - what do you need to succeed?
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.