Polish your career story and prepare for challenging interview questions so you stand out amongst the competition!
Wed, Jan 15, 2020 6:15 PM - 9:00 PM ESTPivot Office
New York, NY 10004
Hoping to interview for new jobs in 2020?
Freeze up when you have to answer the ‘tell me about yourself’ question?
Not sure what to say when asked about your strengths & weaknesses or where you want to be in 5 years?
Pivot’s Interview Skills Workshop helps you polish your story, perfect your answers to challenging questions, and clearly communicate your career path and why you’re the best person for the job.
Whether you’re currently interviewing, planning to be, or just networking, you’ll walk away with clarity and confidence.
In 2 1/2 hours, you will:
- Review how to unpack a job description to optimize your interview prep
- Prepare for the most important questions interviewers ask: the tricky ‘tell me about yourself’ or ‘walk me through your resume’ prompts
- Troubleshoot common interview traps like ‘what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses’ and ‘where do you see yourself in 5 years?’
- Learn how to use a simple framework to answer behavioral questions so you stand out against the competition
- Learn the do’s and don’ts for before, during, and after an interview
- Get answers to other burning questions to elevate your interviewing skills to the next level
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.