If you’re standing on the edge of making your dream life a reality and wondering what will catapult you to the other side, the Reboot Retreat is for you.
Sat, Jul 25 9:00 AM - Sat, Aug 1 9:00 AM EDTDesa Seni, A Village Resort
Subak Sari No.13, Canggu, Kec. Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung
Bali, Bali 80361
If you’re standing on the edge of making your dream life a reality and wondering what will catapult you to the other side, the Reboot Retreat is for you. It’s not just a week in Bali. It’s a glimpse into your future. We’ll guide and support you as you dig deep and do the work to design a life you’ll love and close the gap between where you are and where you want to be.
Our 360-degree approach to mind, body and spirit will uplevel your overall well-being with holistic practices and actionable, concrete tools. It’s not about being perfect; it’s about aligning with what you know deep down is best for you. We urge you to come as you are and we promise you’ll leave as you hope to be. More vibrant. More fulfilled. More connected. More in love with life.
For the mind, you’ll:
- Work with esteemed life coach Alyssa Rocco of renowned life coaching company Handel Group, both in group workshops and one-on-one
- Wake up to your dreams by learning and refining the key to happiness, self-esteem and confidence: Personal Integrity®—aligning your head (plan), heart (desire) and body (actions)
For the body, you’ll:
- Learn the benefits of a whole food, plant-based (no meat, fish, dairy or eggs) diet, proven to increase vitality
- Eliminate alcohol and caffeine during the retreat to detox the body
- Engage in movement, whether yoga or hiking, every day
For the spirit, you’ll:
- Practice meditation and mindfulness to tap into your higher self and foster a sense of calm
- Journal to get in touch with your inner wisdom and guidance system
- Cultivate gratitude to harness the gifts of compassion and acceptance
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.