Paving your Way for Career Success in Technology
Jersey City, NJ • February 25, 2020
Let's talk about working in one of the most male-dominated industries - Tech. And more importantly, let's talk about owning it and making it. Skills that transfer to any industry and all levels.
Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM ESTIPC Systems
3 Second Street
Jersey City, NJ 07310
Join us and our amazing panel of phenomenal women across various technological functions and companies, including:
- Krista Sande-Kerback, Performance Marketing Operations Leader, IBM
- Disha Harjani, Director of Product Partnerships, Shutterstock
- Reeba Mathen, Head of Product Management, Cloud9 Technologies, LLC
- Heather Greenhalgh, SVP Global Support, IPC Systems, Inc.
- Shruti Thaker, Head of Alpha Capture and Alternative Vendor Data for Active Equities, BlackRock
Did you know that even well-established tech companies still fill 80% of their jobs with men, in addition to maintaining work environments that are not inclusive to women. Let’s talk about it.
Making a positive change to the gender imbalance and tapping into the current and upcoming talent pool of women and girls in tech is absolutely imperative for all of our futures.
So join us in partnership with IPC for this stellar panel of speakers working and making it in the tech field.
Wine, refreshments, and light snacks will be provided. All genders welcome!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.