[Virtual] Power Lunch - Looking for a Job and Managing Your Career During COVID - Ask a Coach
Online • Chicago • May 19, 2020
In these unprecedented times and it's natural to be curious and even confused about what rules of job search and career advancement still abide. Bring your questions and experiences to the discussion!
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
At this virtual event, Host Terry McDougall, career coach and best-selling author of Winning the Game of Work shares insights on managing your career and looking for a job during the time of COVID. Just some of the questions she'll address:
- Should I stop looking for a job?
- Are companies still hiring?
- How do I conduct a job search virtually?
- What are the new rules of job search?
- How does onboarding work if offices are shut down?
- Does it make sense to try to network during a pandemic?
- I don't like my job, but should I just stick with it and be grateful?
Bring your questions, insights and experiences as we discuss what has become our new normal in the time of COVID.
We know things come up! If you've registered but can no longer attend, please let us know asap. Power Lunches sell out fast and there's typically a wait list. Thank you!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
11:30-11:50 Networking Introductions
11:50-12:40 Lunch and Discussion
12:40-1:00 Wrap-up and Q&A
Feel free to bring your lunch to this virtual event!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.