Pivot with Compassion: Free Group Coaching + Contemplative Practice [DAILY]
Online • April 3, 2020
Compassion is the antidote for fear and compassion fuels change. Receive FREE, daily group coaching from expert coaches designed to help you build personal capacity and increase resilience.
Fri, Apr 3 11:00 AM - Thu, Apr 30 12:00 PM EDT
Coaching, contemplative practice and curriculum are the pillars of Compassionate Leaders Circle’s work. This series is designed to help you navigate these uncertain times. Using The Donnellan Method, developed after 9/11 to help people navigate through change, each session will focus on 2 framework principles.
- Increase personal capacity and resilience
- Build engagement with others using compassion as fuel
- Enhance prioritization ability amidst rapidly changing landscape
Let’s enhance our collective morale, refocus and relieve stress and anxiety. Now is the time for us to come together, acknowledge where we are, focus on where we want to go…and learn practices to help us get there.
You can attend one session or the entire series! Each session can stand alone.
The sessions are being run audio only. You will be able to see us, but we will not be able to see you. So there is no need to spend time looking camera ready. You will engage with us via chat. Come as you are!
- Mondays @ 8PM ET / 5PM PT
- Tuesdays @ 11AM ET / 8AM PT
- Wednesdays @ 11AM ET / 8AM PT AND @ 8PM ET / 5PM PT
- Thursdays @ 11AM ET / 8AM PT
- Fridays @ 8PM ET / 5PM PT
- Saturdays @ 11AM ET / 8AM PT
- Sundays @ 8PM ET / 5PM PT
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.