Career Catalyst Program
Online • April 22, 2020
This free 4-part program is designed to help you revisit your resume and enhance your interviewing skills.
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 6:00 PM - 6:30 PM EDT
As millions of individuals are filing unemployment claims, I'm offering a free program designed to position you for success as you navigate your job search.
Program dates are below at 6pm EDT:
What you can expect during my 4-part Career Catalyst Program:
- Mistakes to avoid during your job search
- Resumes types you can leverage that position you competitively
- Resume template options that remove the guess work of "formatting"
- A resource that offers feedback on your resume from the perspective of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Identification of your transferable skills so you can expand your career options
- An interview preparation strategy that increases your confidence
- Criteria for effective "STAR" Responses during your upcoming interview
- How to respond to the dreaded "Tell me about yourself" question
- Cover letter types and tips
- Skill-based verbiage you can leverage that shines a light on your competitive advantage and MORE!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.