The Leading Women virtual discussion group is designed to offer a fun, safe place for women to discuss questions/challenges regarding leadership and career advancement. In an interactive, confidential forum, you will have an opportunity to connect with other women, gain new perspectives, and share your own questions and insights, all while developing new strategies and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Some of the topics we discuss are how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
All sessions are free until at least September! You can learn more here: https://executivecareersuccess.com/leading-women-discussion-group/
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network