Tune into this 45-minute webinar with Amy Jacobus that strips online marketing down to the essentials for service providing entrepreneurs.
Thu, May 14, 2020 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM EDT
Tune into this 45-minute webinar that strips online marketing down to the essentials. In order to start attracting clients and promoting your service-based business with confidence, you need to assemble five basic foundations for your online presence. That's it!
Here’s what we'll cover:
- How to define your audience & identify your “inner circle.”
- What you need to sit down and write about yourself and your services.
- Creating a polished, phase 1 website with 4 simple pages.
- Setting up your free email list.
- How to determine which social media platform to focus on first, and what to put on your profile.
Amy Jacobus is obsessed with helping service providers, entrepreneurs and mission-based business owners increase their impact with smart, human marketing online. She teaches workshops and leads programs full of simple, apply-it-now strategies for your website, email and social media, including her signature program, Confident + Consistent Marketing. Learn more about Amy and her work at amyjacobus.marketing and follow her at @amyjacobus on Instagram.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.