If you’re like 73% of U.S. workers, you are a parent, caring for an aging loved one, or doing both—even as we navigate a world with COVID-19.
Join us to learn how you can influence your employer to build stronger support for all caregivers in your organization.
We’ll address your burning questions:
- How do I approach the conversation with my boss and senior leaders?
- How can I convince them that it’s good for business?
- What specific caregiver support tactics can I encourage my employer to consider?
- What if my employer can only use low-cost strategies during the recession?
- How can I address potential unconscious bias against caregivers?
You’ll leave with ten practical, affordable tactics you can suggest to your employer, and free tools for each tactic that you can use immediately (many from AARP’s Employer Caregiving Resources.) We’ll even tee you up with a simple email template you can send within your organization at the end of the webinar—moving you from idea to action. Because you can inspire change from any position in your organization, not just from senior leadership roles.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.