Mayshad Women In The City
Online • May 26, 2020
A weekly conversation that celebrates the discovery of "Yin and Yang," as we survive and thrive.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
About This Event
Each Monday we will explore DISCOVERY!
For Michele, the word discovery immediately creates an excitement for the possibility of exploring something new, a glimpse into the unknown, an adventure, or the magical uncovering of insights.
This Tuesday (since it’s Memorial Day on Monday), we will discuss “Meaningful Connections: Tips on Zoom, Our New Handshake.”
We’re not accustomed to being so visible in our homes, yet they have become our new “public speaking podium."
Some of the topics we will explore:
- Camera position, background, clothing, eye contact (as Alyssa Peek shared in her workshop in case you missed it)
- Giving others the gift of Being Heard
- Expressing who you authentically are
- How to eliminate “filler” words
- Truly maximizing the proverb, “Speech is silver, silence is golden.”
Come with a drink and leave with the NEXT STEP to enhance your connections.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.