This weeks topic: How B Lab and the B Corp Community is Working to Tackle Racism
Now, more than ever, businesses must use their power as a force for good to address systemic racism. Anthea Kelsick, Co-CEO of B Lab US & Canada, will discuss what B Lab and B Corps are currently doing and how other businesses can take action too.
Having limited physical contact doesn't have to mean complete disconnection. It also doesn't mean you have to put your professional goals on hold. And we're certain it hasn't halted the challenges you're facing on a weekly, daily, or even hourly basis from your job.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. As we all navigate a new normal, a world that is relying on us distancing (literally) from each other for the greater good and the stability of our communities, we understand that this group is more relevant than ever before.
It's an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times. And it's weekly! So you can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.