Leading Women Discussion Group
Online • Closed Captioned •
The Leading Women discussion group meets every Thursday at 12PM ET. We alternate between discussions on leadership development/tackling workplace challenges (1st and 3rd Thursday of every month) and making a career transition (2nd and 4th Thursday of every month). Contact Kim at Kim@ExecutiveCareerSuccess.com for call details. There is no cost to attend.
The Leading Women virtual discussion group is designed to offer a fun, safe place for women to discuss questions/challenges regarding leadership and career advancement.
In an interactive, confidential forum, you will have an opportunity to connect with other women, gain new perspectives, and share your own questions and insights, all while developing new strategies and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Some of the topics we discuss are how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
Join our new Facebook group to continue the conversation between calls!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.