Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom
Online • Washington, D.C. • July 1, 2020
Simple skills and techniques to calm stress and anxiety, so people can not just survive, but THRIVE!
Wednesday, July 1, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
It’s hard to find the words to describe how dramatically and rapidly life as we know it has changed. Not only in our homes, neighborhoods, and places of work… it’s global and the impact is unknown. Fear and anxiety are at unimaginable levels.
Join us in this webinar with Stephanie Dalfonzo, as she teaches simple skills and techniques to calm stress and anxiety, so people can not just survive, but THRIVE!
- Comfort knowing you are not alone in the feeling of anxiety, and pressure, and stress of everyday living - not just in times of pandemics.
- Techniques that are logical and simple enough to teach children.
- Learn specific techniques to experience short moments of calm many times a day.
- How to shift to a moment to find that quiet space to quiet your mind and prepare you to continue on in victory.
- Practice tips and new skills to calm stress, overwhelm and anxious feelings.
Stephanie Dalfonzo is an Integrative Hypnotist, Coach, Speaker, and Author of “Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom: How to Build Resilience and Overcome Anxiety.” She has spent over 20 years researching simple ways to calm stress, anxiety, and fear. Stephanie helps women heal and find freedom from the past, reclaim their lives and create the life they deserve – with ease and JOY!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.