Young Professionals in a COVID-19 World: Your Identity, Your Career, and Your Path Forward
Online • June 29, 2020
Join the New York YoPros virtually as we talk about the most relevant issues at a peer-to-peer guided round table moderated by our experts.
Monday, June 29, 2020 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
Young Professionals are having a bit of an identity moment right now. Some, newly graduated, are facing down an economic recession paired with the vulnerabilities that come with being early in their career. Some are back at home with family, caught between independence and dependence. And we are all more isolated than usual, trying to figure out how to continue shining at work when no one is actually in the office.
Whatever you’re going through right now, your YoPro community is here for you. These small round tables are an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ways to thrive in these uncharted times. Our moderators bring their experience to the table to support you. We will then all come back together as a group and share what we learned from our breakout groups.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.