Hosted by: Toronto
Understanding your role in unconscious bias
Online • Closed Captioned •
It’s time we look in the mirror and ask ourselves what each one of us can do for positive change. Join us for this lunch-time panel to discuss unconscious bias. By attending this session, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of unconscious biases and learn the actions you can take in your organization and as an individual to move us forward.
Our moderated panel will feature:
- Aisha Zafar, Instructional Designer, Mohawk College Enterprise
- Avil Beckford, Founder, The Invisible Mentor & Creator of the Performance Accelerator Plan
- Lisa Durante, Founder and Communications Expert, LDI Consulting
- Maricella Herrera, VP Operations and Strategy, Ellevate Network
- Theresa Caruana Pettos, Director, Human Resources and Centre of Excellence, Liberty
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Sadly, I was unable to attend. Was the event recorded?
Wednesday, Jun 24 5:58 PM EDT
Hi Lisa, We did record the event. We'll send the replay out to all who registered shortly. Thanks, Lisa
Thursday, Jun 25 4:26 PM EDT