Let's move forward together. Join us for a panel discussion to better understand unconscious bias and the actions you can take to undo it at work and elsewhere.
Wed, Jun 24, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
It’s time we look in the mirror and ask ourselves what each one of us can do for positive change. Join us for this lunch-time panel to discuss unconscious bias. By attending this session, you’ll walk away with a better understanding of unconscious biases and learn the actions you can take in your organization and as an individual to move us forward.
Our moderated panel will feature:
- Aisha Zafar, Instructional Designer, Mohawk College Enterprise
- Avil Beckford, Founder, The Invisible Mentor & Creator of the Performance Accelerator Plan
- Lisa Durante, Founder and Communications Expert, LDI Consulting
- Maricella Herrera, VP Operations and Strategy, Ellevate Network
- Theresa Caruana Pettos, Director, Human Resources and Centre of Excellence, Liberty
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.