In this webinar, learn from 4-time Founder & CEO Jessica Davidoff about the tips and ways to safeguard your existing business or new venture during a crisis.
Wed, Jul 8, 2020 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM EDT
Crises are great truth-tellers and will undoubtedly expose organizational, operational, strategic, and communications strengths and the weaknesses. However, they are also fantastic opportunities to take risks and be creative.
In this webinar, learn from 4-time Founder & CEO Jessica Davidoff about the tips and ways to safeguard your existing business or new venture during a crisis. She'll discuss:
- Cost cutting methods that help you avoid cutting team members
- An introduction to zero-based budgeting
- Ways to engage your team while working remotely
- The right visual language to use for your brand during a crisis
- How to revamp your brand's tone of voice during a crisis
Jessica Davidoff is a 4-time Founder & CEO and after her third company, Admittedly, was acquired, she launched a modern-day management consulting and crisis management firm, Sprezzatura to help other founders launch and grow their businesses.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.