Grow Your Business with Facebook & Instagram
Online • July 30, 2020
This workshop will give an in-depth insight into how to set up, run and get the most out of Facebook and Instagram for your business.
Thursday, July 30, 2020 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM EDT
You deserve more.
No matter the challenge, you don't have to face it alone - but it’s up to you to take the first step. Join Ellevate to find the people you can trust, who understand what you’re going through, and who genuinely want to help you succeed.
Already a Member?
Who is this event for?
- Business owner looking to drive sales and connect with your target customers through Facebook and Instagram ads but the thought of setting up Business Manager brings you out in a cold sweat.
- You’ve tried ads and they haven’t worked and you’re not sure why.
- You’ve tried figuring it out on your own, but you’re fed up with Googling and watching YouTube videos.
- You’d like a step-by step guide to setting up and running ads.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
What will you learn?
In this training you will learn:
- What makes up a successful ad
- How to choose the right objective for your ad
- Understanding how Ads support the sales funnel
- How understand and target your audience
- How to create an audience in Ads manager
- Understanding different creative formats
Participation Details: Participate online using your preferred device (laptop, smartphone or tablet). All you need is a fast internet connection and free webinar software. Download details will be provided after registration.
About the Instructor:
Laillah Rice is the founder of blueprint Foundry, a marketing agency that helps individuals and small, or medium size businesses use data to create more effective websites and digital marketing campaigns. Laillah has over 10+ years of experience in leading CRM, Email and Digital Marketing strategies across several industries, from prestige beauty, pharmaceutical to food and beverage. She is also an Integrated Marketing adjunct professor at NYU.