3 Elements to Showing Up Better: Moving from Silent Ally to Active Accomplice
Online • June 26, 2020
Have recent events left you: Eager for change but uncertain about action? Supportive of justice but anxious about next steps? Empathetic but worried about making mistakes? This is for you
Friday, June 26, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Have recent events left you
- Eager for change but uncertain about what to do?
- Supportive of justice but anxious about what's next?
- Pained by suffering but worried about doing more harm than good?
Do you want to:
- Show up better as an ally in the struggle for racial justice?
- Feel supported in learning more, thinking differently and taking action?
- Create accountability for yourself to create lasting change?
If you said, "yes," then this is for you.
In this free webinar I'll provide you an outline for moving beyond anti-racist allyship to becoming more powerful accomplices and co-conspirators in enacting social change. In it, I'll share with you critical insight from my 20+ years of anti-racist education and activism, diagnose the 5 symptoms of silent allyship, and identify three critical elements needed to show up with greater consistency, longevity, and efficacy.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.