How To Create Webinars That Inform, Engage and Convert
Online • July 9, 2020
Learn how to create and deliver engaging webinars that position you as an expert and attract new clients - in a way that feels authentic to your brand.
Thursday, July 9, 2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Delivering effective Webinar experiences has become a marketing requirement in this post-Covid era. But how can you deliever a compelling talk online and get attendees excited about working with you?
In this presentation you will learn how to create and market webinars that engage, inform, and convert attendees into paying clients.
You will learn how to create an engaging webinar experience from beginning to end, including how to:
- Create a compelling value proposition to get people to sign up for your webinar.
- Keep them engaged and connected before your webinar.
- Use the power of story to get attendees excited about working with you during your webinar.
- Make an authentic offer for those who are ready to take the next step.
- Continue closing new clients even after your webinar is over.
This session is ideal for coaches, consultants, trainers and any services-based organization, and is especially valueable if you have thought you couldn't feel authentic making an offer in your talk.
Ready to get started? Take the Webinar Mastery Quiz here.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.