Staying Connected, Optimistic, and Productive While Working From Home
Online • July 2, 2020
Today, organizations and leaders are finding out that it takes more than a laptop, a WIFI connection and access to Zoom to stay connected, optimistic, and productive during a pandemic crisis.
Thursday, July 2, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Let’s face it, COVID-19 has turned everything on its head. From the way we work, to the way we live, millions around the world have been forced overnight into unprecedented living and working conditions.
Today, organizations and leaders are finding out that it takes more than a laptop, a WIFI connection and access to Zoom to stay connected, optimistic and productive during a pandemic crisis. And that’s because we’re not working from home. We’re stuck at home in a crisis, trying to do some work, while juggling a million distractions. But this is also an opportunity for us to come together and create a safe space for your team to be heard, supported and understood.
Join General Assembly and industry experts to discuss:
- The new normal of working remotely and how it might affect employees
- Coping mechanisms and tips to work well from home
- How to keep your mental wellbeing intact during a pandemic crisis
- How to make the most of this current situation and adopt an optimistic mindset
- What we can take from this as things start to get 'more normal'
This event will be hosted online (Livestream) due to safety considerations, please check out the "Preparation" section on the bottom of this page. Registered participants will be notified in advance of this program with information on how to log in to the event.
- Grasp the new normal of working remotely and how it might affect employees
- Develop tool kits and coping mechanisms to work well from home
- Keep your mental wellbeing intact during a pandemic crisis
- Make the most of this current situation and adopt an optimistic mindset
- Stay socially connected and engaged with those you care about and work with
- This event is taken completely online via Zoom.
- You will need access to a laptop or computer with a working webcam and microphone as well as a strong internet connection.
- Event set up information will be emailed to all signed up around 24 hours before the event launches.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.