Join Charmaine Farber, a member of the Phoenix Chapter Leadership team and the Founder of 'Love Your Start', as she facilitates an interactive conversation to take you through an experience you can bring to your teams today!
You will engage in conversation, and if you are interested, dabble in the software Mural.co to learn to facilitate and have a new strategic planning technique in your tool belt AND a new, remote software tool.
- 90 minute session
- We will work together to use a fun and easy-to-learn remote ideation technique
- Implement takeaways with your team to quickly harness new ideas and prioritize which parts to tackle first
About Charmaine: I'm a relentless evangelist to help women start living their dreams and work for themselves. I'm a co-founder of Love Your Start — an online education company dedicated to supporting, teaching and inspiring women to start companies.
I've coached thousands of people to start companies and am a former professor and Director of Design Strategy and Innovation at the Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Cal Poly, plus several other business incubators. I’ve been crafting educational experiences and facilitating for 15 years — both online and in person (and blended).
I've founded 2 design studios, and three tech start-ups, and have coached thousands to start companies. Spoken nationally and internationally and given hundreds of workshops at CVS Health, Yale, Chiba University, Japan, and the UK to name a few. Some of my clients include Congressman Loebsack, NASA JPL, Leepfrog Technologies, Pashion Footware, and SMC Marketing Hong Kong.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Hey! I'm so excited you are joining me! This even will help you make the most of remote work sessions to engage all your participants, help you feel confident and comfortable leading, and will offer you some surprising and unique techniques for ideating TECHNIQUES THAT WORK!
Great for teams, start-ups, entrepreneurs, and your coaching clients.
- Learn by doing with an introduction to ideation techniques with remote teams/clients using Mural.co
- Create an awesome experience and think about more than just the software
- Interact and offer insights and ideas about remote teamwork
- Concentrating on ideating judiciously in a remote workspace
- Get to know some powerful ladies!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.