EXCLUSIVE Innovator/Executive Council Event - Managing Stress, Anxiety and Grief During Uncertain Times with Rappore
Online • New York • July 28, 2020
Join your fellow Innovator and EC members for an engaging discussion on mental health with Rappore.
Tuesday, July 28, 2020 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM EDT
In today’s climate there can be a lot of triggers for stress, anxiety, grief and depression. Our responses to these triggers are difficult to manage in “normal” times, but may become difficult to manage as a result of the current climate and uncertainty that we’re experiencing.
The NYC Chapter of Ellevate has partnered with Rappore to provide you with resources to better manage the anxiety and stress that you may be feeling and help you to self-identify where you may need more help. Heather Cleary Jaugietis, a member of the NYC Ellevate Chapter Leadership team, will lead an insightful and engaging discussion with the following team of experts from Rappore:
- Cindy Aaronson, PhD, a clinical expert on anxiety disorders and major depression,
- Erica Gettenberg, M.D., a child and adult psychiatrist with expertise in mood, anxiety, relationship issues, and ADHD, and
- Brian Kinsella, co-founder of Rappore.
Although we envision a discussion that will be primarily driven by the challenges that you are facing, we hope to address the following topics throughout the event:
- How do stress, anxiety and grief interfere with our ability to operate at our peak abilities at work and at home?
- What to do if you’re feeling overwhelmed with anxiety and stress during these times?
- How to help others who appear visibly stressed or anxious, or friends/family that you know might have a history of depression?
- What are the most common barriers to seeking help/treatment for mental health issues?
- For individuals who live alone, can they be more susceptible to feeling disconnected/depression in light of the social distancing/quarantine rules?
- What small steps can I take on a daily basis to help manage stress and anxiety?
In advance of the event, please feel free to message Heather Cleary Jaugietis on Ellevate Conversations to let her know the biggest challenges that you’ve been facing during this time and whether there are any topics that you may find particularly helpful to cover.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.