Leading Women Discussion Group
Online • July 30, 2020
The Leading Women virtual discussion group is designed to offer a safe, engaging place for women to discuss questions/challenges regarding leadership development and career advancement.
Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
The Leading Women virtual discussion group is designed to offer a free, fun and safe place for women to discuss questions/challenges regarding leadership and career advancement.
In an interactive, confidential forum, you will have an opportunity to connect with other women, gain new perspectives, and share your own questions and insights, all while developing new strategies and resources to help you achieve your career goals.
Some of the topics we discuss are how to:
- Prepare for a bigger leadership role
- Build relationships with the influencers who can help you achieve your career goals
- Authentically promote yourself so that others recognize your value
- Effectively navigate office politics and avoid common pitfalls
- Maximize your leadership presence so that you’re not perceived as too soft or too aggressive
- Communicate your ideas and decisions with confidence and credibility
The Leading Women discussion group meets every Thursday at 12PM ET, alternating between sessions on leadership development and career transition. Feel free to join us whenever your schedule allows. And join our new Facebook group to continue the conversation between calls!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.