Mobilize Women Roundtable: Small Business Owners
Online • August 26, 2020
Join us during MWW for a safe and fun virtual opportunity for entrepreneurs and business owners women to connect peer-to-peer through casual guided conversation and #MobilizeWomen special guests.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
We especially understand that times right now are extra hard on entrepreneurs, 'solopreneurs', and small business owners. But you don't have to navigate it alone.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. The business owners and entrepreneurs at Ellevate have forged a tight group to whom they can rely on for advice, knowledge, and support.
This event is a weekly signature Ellevate event and provides an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovations for your business in these uncharted times.
Are you signed up for Mobilize Women Week?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from Guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion(main room or across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.