Mobilize Women Corporate Execs Roundtable: Leading to Change The Culture of Business
Online • August 26, 2020
Join us during MWW for a safe, fun virtual opportunity for Executive women to connect peer-to-peer through casual conversation guided by Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace and #MobilizeWomen special guests.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. The Corporate Executives at Ellevate are the leaders of today and forge a bright path for the leaders of the future.
Our weekly signature Ellevate Corporate Executive Roundtables provide an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times. And they're weekly, so you can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Join us for this extra special Mobilize Women Week edition, hosted by Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace with some very special guests.
Are you signed up for Mobilize Women Week?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from Guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms)
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.