Mobilize Women Roundtable: Managing Your Unconscious Bias
Online • August 27, 2020
Join us during MWW for a safe and impactful virtual opportunity for women to connect peer-to-peer through guided conversation on challenging implicit biases, featuring #MobilizeWomen special guests.
Thursday, August 27, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT
We are all have unconscious and implicit biases that we often are not aware of, yet steer our interactions and relationships with others in the world.
These biases can be difficult to become aware of, but in order to create an equitable workplace and world, we have to insistently fight against them. We must hold each other accountable as we all understand, asses and overcome the skewed ways in which we might see each other.
Join Ellevate during Mobilize Women Week for a special Roundtable on managing the influence of unconscious bias. This will be a safe space and opportunity to connect, share, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and navigate our wins, and losses, together.
Are you signed up for Mobilize Women Week?
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
This Roundtable is designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 3 - 3:15: Thought Leadership from Guest Expert
- 3:15 - 3:50: Facilitated group discussion
- 3:50 - 4:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.