Join our bi-monthly, online space for entrepreneurs and business owners to connect peer-to-peer through casual guided conversation hosted by expert, Deb Boulanger & friends.
Thu, Oct 1, 2020 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EDT
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. As we all navigate a new normal, a world that is relying on us distancing (literally) from each other for the greater good and the stability of our communities, we understand that this group is more relevant than ever before.
We especially understand that times right now are extra hard on entrepreneurs, 'solopreneurs', and small business owners. But you don't have to navigate it alone.
This event signifies the continuation of our bi-monthly Entrepreneur & Business Owners Roundtable hosted by Ellevate member, founder, business coach, and start-up expert Deb Boulanger.
It's an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovations for your business in these uncharted times. You can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Note: these events will be conducted using Zoom Meetings. We expect all attendees to participate, and help us create a communal and interactive experience by turning their videos on.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our bi-monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.