What's Next - A Roundtable for Seasoned Professionals
Online • October 27, 2020
What's Next in your Financial Life? Let's Face our Fears. Accept the Realities. Gain new Perspectives. with this Panel of Financial Experts.
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. This Roundtable, hosted monthly by long-term Ellevate member, and past Cincinnati Chapter President, Margye Solomon, is about creating a space for our more seasoned members to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to craft and conquer this part of our working or, if we choose, non-working lives.
HOW THEY WORK:
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
What's Next in your Financial Life?
Have you begun to think about a succession plan for your business?
Have you hit an 'ageism' threshold in your earnings potential and wonder what to do with what you have?
Are you planning to retire and wondering what's next for your financial future?
Join a group of Financial experts as we examine What's Next for our finances.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.