Entrepreneur & Business Owners Roundtable: Scaling Your Value Delivery
Online • New York • November 5, 2020
Join our bi-monthly, online space for entrepreneurs and business owners to connect peer-to-peer through casual guided conversation hosted by expert, Deb Boulanger & friends.
Thursday, November 5, 2020 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EST
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
Scaling Your Value Delivery
How can you deliver more value to your clients to serve their needs best AND serve your bottom line?
It’s a matter of mindset, strategy and tactics.
Join us for this interactive session that starts with a little pre-work to help you think through the value you deliver and the work it takes to deliver it.
- Return on Time Pre-work Share
- Best use of a CEO/Business owners time
- Innovation Wheel - SMB innovation examples that will help you deliver more value, better
- What to do vs delegate – SMB examples that will help you deliver value, more profitably
Join Elizabeth Eiss and Deb Boulanger, both seasoned entrepreneurs for this interactive workshop. You’ll get real insight, right away, from the pre-work. You’ll get hands-on help from the workshop to help you figure out how to move your mindset, strategy, and tactics ahead, for more satisfied customers, more profit, and better use of your time.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. As we all navigate a new normal, a world that is relying on us distancing (literally) from each other for the greater good and the stability of our communities, we understand that this group is more relevant than ever before.
We especially understand that times right now are extra hard on entrepreneurs, 'solopreneurs', and small business owners. But you don't have to navigate it alone.
This event signifies the continuation of our bi-monthly Entrepreneur & Business Owners Roundtable hosted by Ellevate member, founder, business coach, and start-up expert Deb Boulanger.
It's an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovations for your business in these uncharted times. You can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Note: these events will be conducted using Zoom Meetings. We expect all attendees to participate, and help us create a communal and interactive experience by turning their videos on.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Please join us as we discuss the Innovation wheel and dive deeper into building out aspects of your business to find out what is of value to your clients.
Our bi-monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.