Join us for this weekly, safe, online space for Executive women to connect peer-to-peer through casual conversation guided by Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace, and guest, Madeline Schwarz.
Thu, Oct 29, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT
This Weeks Topic: Communication aint a soft skill, it’s an essential skill.
The costs of ineffective communication are high: lost revenue, lost time, lost people. Creating a culture of productive communication and collaboration pays off in dividends.
We'll have interactive group discussions about making space for quieter voices, listening with curiosity, and showing up for difficult conversations with empathy.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other.
These recurring events provide an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times. And they're weekly, so you can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.