The 12 Mindset Shifts to Grow Your Personal Brand Business from 5 to 6 Figures
Online • Los Angeles • November 19, 2020
The difference between those who stay stuck and those who succeed is their mindset. Join Ellevate LA and high performance coach, Kimberly Spencer, to learn these powerful mindset shifts.
Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM PST
Networking you won’t dread.
Here you won’t feel like you don’t belong or like you’ve wasted your time. Start your free membership to reserve your spot.Start your free membership
Your business is an extension of you. And that businesses' success depends upon the fortitude and mindset of its leader. It doesn't matter how great a ship is built, the ship follows the direction of the leader...just ask the Titanic.
Having coached entrepreneurs and business leaders for four years and having grown three six-figure companies as an entrepreneur, Kimberly Spencer has seen mindset blocks of doubt, fear, self-limiting beliefs, and imposter syndrome build up like icebergs that can sink a business if you don't know what you're looking for or what you're doing.
It's up to you, as the wise captain of your company, to navigate the uncharted waters of your subconscious to melt the icebergs of imposter syndrome and successfully sail the seas to six and seven figures and beyond.
In this session, you’ll learn…
- Why broad impact is the LAST thing you need to be thinking of
- The REAL research you need to be doing (HINT: it ain’t on Google)
- How to make selling easy, fun, and like a coffee shop
- What working in your zone of genius does for your bottom line
- Why even if you're a personal brand, you're NOT selling you
- The ONE process to put into practice every day
- How to post on social media like the 6 and 7-figure entrepreneurs do
- The business "calories" you need to track
...and so much more!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
6:00pm-6:30pm: Open discussion on how to make those shifts and the next steps.
At the end of the session, you will walk away with a clear action plan to bridge the gap and scale your business.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.