Join us for this weekly, safe, online space for Executive women to connect peer-to-peer through casual conversation guided by Ellevate CEO, Kristy Wallace, and guest, Kathleen Quinn.
Tue, Nov 10, 2020 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
This Weeks Topic: Getting Unstuck To Move On Up (or Out)
It's easy to get comfortable and it's safe to stick with what you know but as they say fortune favors the brave. Whether it's time to change jobs, or you need to negotiate new terms, or you want to pivot 180 to something completely new, let's talk about it!
Kathleen Quinn, our guest expert this week, is passionate about and experienced with career change and negotiating for oneself.
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other.
These recurring events provide an opportunity to connect, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas and innovation in these uncharted times. And they're weekly, so you can know, and trust in, us being there for you now, and into the future.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 1 - 1:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 1:15 - 1:50: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 1:50 - 2:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.