We invite you into a safe space for the Black women of the Ellevate community to come together and discuss the issues that we face and to provide each other with support.
Thu, Jan 28, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
The deaths of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, and countless others have recently reignited the conversation around systemic racism and police brutality in America. For us in the Black community, this conversation is nothing new. We are constantly faced with the realities of these issues on a daily basis, atop of the rest of the noise of every day life.
Keeping these conversations alive, despite the noise, is how we move forward. Supporting each other in these conversations is how we heal.
Ellevate Network invites the Black women of our community to come together and discuss the issues that we face and to provide each other with support. Handpicked Black community and thought leaders will facilitate small group discussions about any and everything that affects our lives in today's climate.
We are excited to bring a new forum for the Black women of our community to connect and grow together.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Holding Space Community Circles are a signature Ellevate event that provide opportunities for Black women to connect, share, crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and navigate our wins, and losses, together.
- 5:00pm EST - 5:15pm EST: Thought Leadership from Guest Expert(s)
- 5:15pm EST - 5:50pm EST: Facilitated Group Discussion
- 5:50pm EST - 6:00pm EST: Key takeaway sharing
Come Ready To:
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.