End of the Year gift for you! Barbara Kaplan leads the conversation with confidence building exercises for 2021.
Tue, Dec 29, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated and kind women who show up for each other. This Roundtable, hosted monthly by long-term Ellevate member, and past Cincinnati Chapter President, Margye Solomon, is about creating a space for our more seasoned members to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to craft and conquer this part of our working or, if we choose, non-working lives.
HOW THEY WORK:
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Fire Your Inner Critic & Unleash the Awesome You with Barbara Kaplan
Promoting our own worth can be uncomfortable for many. Because there is still a social paradigm shift that needs to occur in how women are viewed in the workplace and how they view themselves, it is critical that we fire that recurring voice in our heads that stands in our way of showing up as the best possible version of ourselves.
In this uncertain time, the more certainty we can inject into how we shape our personal and professional lives, the more control we have over the future and the more rewarding and stabilizing it will be. It is more critical than ever that we fire our “inner critic” or the negative self-talk in our heads that can be the obstacle to a more certain future, with the recognition, fulfillment, relationships, and, acknowledgement that we deserve and have worked so hard to achieve.
- There will be a worksheet included.
- Group discussion on the worksheet.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.