Ready for a new job, promotion, career pivot or to step up your leadership game? We all need support to #riseup: join us to learn, grow and gain community to get where you want to be.
Mon, Dec 21, 2020 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Whether you are a job seeker, actively working toward a promotion, ready to pivot into a new job or industry, or ready to step into a greater leadership role, the #RiseUp Roundtable is for you.
Join us in this bi-weekly roundtable discussion on career advancement strategies. Each session will feature a different focus/topic that will include “hacks” and best practices for your consideration. During each session, we will discuss the topic and include adequate time for Q&A, member ideation and connection sharing, etc.
Whether you’re feeling great about where you are and want to share your support – or actively looking for something more, this roundtable program is for you.
In addition, in the #RiseUp RoundTable, you’ll:
- Learn something new
- Share your experience to inspire those around you
- Gain accountability for your career advancement actions
- Grow your network (attendees will be introduced to each other via email (w/ permission) post session)
- Gain a dedicated community for group support and follow-up through a private Facebook group (opt-in required)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our topic for this session is How to Stay Motivated in a Pandemic. Even though the year is closing out, it's important to think about starting 2021 strong. We'll talk best practices to get the best results in the new year.
- 5-10 minutes: Round room introductions
- 10 minutes: Topical/informational share out
- 35 minutes: Q&A / discussion
- 5-10 minutes: specific group asks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.