Hosted by: Chicago
#RiseUp - A Career Evolution Roundtable: How to Stay Motivated in a Pandemic
Online • Closed Captioned •
Whether you are a job seeker, actively working toward a promotion, ready to pivot into a new job or industry, or ready to step into a greater leadership role, the #RiseUp Roundtable is for you.
Join us in this bi-weekly roundtable discussion on career advancement strategies. Each session will feature a different focus/topic that will include “hacks” and best practices for your consideration. During each session, we will discuss the topic and include adequate time for Q&A, member ideation and connection sharing, etc.
Whether you’re feeling great about where you are and want to share your support – or actively looking for something more, this roundtable program is for you.
In addition, in the #RiseUp RoundTable, you’ll:
- Learn something new
- Share your experience to inspire those around you
- Gain accountability for your career advancement actions
- Grow your network (attendees will be introduced to each other via email (w/ permission) post session)
- Gain a dedicated community for group support and follow-up through a private Facebook group (opt-in required)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our topic for this session is How to Stay Motivated in a Pandemic. Even though the year is closing out, it's important to think about starting 2021 strong. We'll talk best practices to get the best results in the new year.
- 5-10 minutes: Round room introductions
- 10 minutes: Topical/informational share out
- 35 minutes: Q&A / discussion
- 5-10 minutes: specific group asks
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.